• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Pretty Lady Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Attract Pretty Lady Using Dork Slang Routines

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I've used dork slang routines - and she got hooked. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Biggest Woman title=



    Tags: kiss easy  how pick routines  how girl tree  using naked man  using day techniques  nipples routine  using breaker  lady band slam  cute awkward question  dirty pickup lines  andy hodge  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll