• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Beautiful Chick Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    Approach Beautiful Chick Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I headed to the this club alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. After I applied Just saying Hi routine, it can be taken with bare hands. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Seeking title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  pick up women in  i can t get a girl  hot to pick up women  pick up women  get a girl online  pick up women in  get a girl in bed  verbal communication theory  leadership skills for non-supervisors  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll