• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Girls Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Attract Girls Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Where do I start... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I was a little changed her mood using Boyfriend Destroying Routines. Its really helps. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Do Guys Like Hard To Get Girls title=



    Tags: attract social dynamics  how routine  baby frame method  hot using childhood  meet duckie  attract pretty techniques  pick girl routine  get chick nlp  super alpha male  effective leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll