• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cute Baby Using Dance Floor Game


    How To Approach Cute Baby Using Dance Floor Game

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I use Dance Floor Game. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Online Dating In title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  get girl  how to find a woman  women pick up  pick up ladies  pick up girls  beautiful women quotes  get a girl to kiss you  pick up artists  strong written and verbal communication skills  richard bandler rapidshare  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll