• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Girl Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    Attract Cool Girl Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I was a little changed her mood using Childhood flashbacks Routine. Its really helps. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Online Dating Com title=



    Tags: pick up  how get a girl  get girl  pick up women guide  how to get a girl  pick up girls  pick up mystery  can i get a girl  get any girl  get a girl to like me  online dating sydney  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll