• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Nlp Patterns


    My Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using NLP Patterns

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I use NLP patterns. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I put my hands to her thighs. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. The girl I was told me she was married. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get Your Girl Friend Back title=



    Tags: get a girl  beautiful women quotes  get up girl  how pick up women  hot to pick up women  beatiful women  quotes to get a girl  get a girl friend  steps to get a girl  online dating uk free  cheesey pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll