• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Hot Lady Using Natural Game


    Pick Up A Hot Lady Using Natural Game

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I've used natural game - and she got hooked. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Free Women Dating Sites title=



    Tags: get it girl  learn how to pick up women  ways to get a girl  pick up mystery  pick up girls  pick up women guide  pick up woman  poems to get a girl  how to interpret body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll