• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Beautiful Baby Using Isolation Technique


    Talk To Beautiful Baby Using Isolation Technique

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I use Isolation Technique. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Best Way To Get A Girls Number title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  poem to get a girl back  get a girl for sex  get a girl tonight  pick up women guide  how do you pick up women  get a girl friend  never be lied to again  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll