• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Beautiful Lady Using Isolation Technique


    Get A Beautiful Lady Using Isolation Technique

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was not too special.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. At one point I used Isolation Technique and it helped. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Black Woman Dating White Man title=



    Tags: pick up society  get a girl to like you  get me a girl  best way to get a girl  get me a girl  tips to get a girl  lines to pick up women  women pick up  body language advice  dating asian girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll