• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Pretty Girl Using Body Language Techniques


    Get A Pretty Girl Using Body Language Techniques

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She blushed a bit when I was using Body Language Techniques, but after this communication has become warmer. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get That Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  poems to get a girl  where to pick up women  ib pick up lines  get a girl for sex  get that girl  guide to pick up women  pick up ladies  how to get ur ex girl back  body language signals  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll