• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Pretty Lady Up Using Dhv Stories


    Pick Pretty Lady Up Using DHV Stories

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. After I applied DHV stories, it can be taken with bare hands. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    Girl Gets Laid title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  nlp pick up  pick up method  how to get a girl frind  pick up  how to find a woman  best places to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  tony robbins seminar  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll