• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Cool Girl Using Cocky Funny


    Ways To Pick Up Cool Girl Using Cocky Funny

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She looked so fucking hot.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I was a little changed her mood using Cocky funny. Its really helps. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Women Turn Ons title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  get a girl to like me  how to get a girl frend  can i get a girl  pick up women online  how to get a girl hot  can t get a girl  verbal communication articles  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll