• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Pretty Baby Using Backpacker Routine


    Kiss A Pretty Baby Using Backpacker Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She brightened up considerably after I used the Backpacker Routine. Really work! I got lots of kino. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Find The Man title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  beautiful woman  get a girl to like me  how do you pick up women  learn to pick up women  how can i get a girl  pick up women online  glenn p  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll