• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Chick Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Pick Up A Chick Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. One method that seems Magnet with the wrong polar Method to help me prepare relax her. I whispering to her ears. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Date A Older Woman title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  using nlp  guide to pick up women  tips to get a girl  can t get a girl  pick up women guide  pua pick up  can t get a girl  female g spot  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll