• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Amazing Lady Using 111 Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Amazing Lady Using 111 Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I opened her with some playful facial gestures At this time I have successfully used 111 Routine. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Get Girls Through Text title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  get yo girl  pua pick up  how to get a girl horny  best way to get a girl  pick up women guide  how to get a girl back  women to pick up  good pick up lines for men  nlp courses uk  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll