• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Female Using Time Bridging Method


    Attract Female Using Time Bridging Method

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were some seats available. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Her long black hair all messy. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I've used Time bridging method - and she got hooked. I sit in front of her with a smile. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Tiffany Taylor Guy Gets Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl wet  pick up openers  how to pick up women  pick up advice  pick up woman  get a girl to kiss you  how to get a girl horny  how to get a girl back  high status  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll