• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Girl Crack Method


    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Girl Crack Method

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. Girl crack Method helped me put her into a small trance. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Attraction title=



    Tags: get a girl  pick up training  hot to get a girl  get a girl online  pick up  how to get a girl hot  pick up society  pick up society  pua pick up  pick up woman  verbal communication test  how to get a girl freind  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll