• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Sweet Baby Using Number Close Routine


    How To Meet A Sweet Baby Using Number Close Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. This place look more like restaurant. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I use Number Close Routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Why Do Girls Get Wet title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  get yo girl  get a girl to like me  pick up advice  pick up line  can i get a girl  guide to pick up women  ways to get a girl  alpha male romance  richard bandler rapidshare  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll