• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Girl Using Birthday Routine


    How To Pick Up Cool Girl Using Birthday Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was amazing I can't lie.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Birthday Routine work fine when I try it. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Guy Gets Girl Book title=



    Tags: pick up mystery  how to get a girl back  tips how to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  how to get a girl  pick up arts  learn how to pick up women  guy gets girls  nonverbal communication autism  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll