• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Women Kiss Routine


    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Women Kiss Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were some seats available. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She looked so fucking hot.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I've used Women kiss routine - and she got hooked. I sit in front of her with a smile. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was acting super sexual with kino. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Good Pick Up Lines To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: ib pick up lines  beuatiful women  how to find a woman  tips to pick up women  how do you get a girl  beatiful women  get a girl to like me  how to get a girl frind  relationships counseling  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll