• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Chick Up Using Negs And Cf Routines


    How To Pick Chick Up Using Negs And CF Routines

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try to use Negs and CF routines. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Online Dating Women title=



    Tags: get me a girl  how to get a girl hot  best places to pick up women  pick up girls  way to get a girl  get a girl in bed  get a girl tonight  how can i get a girl  maths pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll