• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Girls Using Backpacker Routine


    My Pick Up Girls Using Backpacker Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said: You look great in that dress. She giggled. Backpacker Routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Girls For Date title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  women pick up  how do i get a girl  ten ways to get a girl  beuatiful women  way to get a girl  pick up artist  get any girl  history of body language  reading female body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll