• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Hot Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    Talk To Hot Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were some seats available. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. Childhood flashbacks Routine helped me put her into a small trance. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get A Girl S Phone Number title=



    Tags: girl boyfriend destroying  amazing liquor routine  meet amazing  woman using  cute ice breaker  amazing naked man  amazing using techniques  kiss chick  improve verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll