• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cute Lady Up Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    How To Pick Cute Lady Up Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At one point I used Magnet with the wrong polar Method and it helped. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To Date An American Woman title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  how to find a woman  how do u get a girl  nlp pick up  how to get a girl fast  get up girl  tips how to get a girl  best places to pick up women  speed dating tips for men  characteristics of an alpha male  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll