• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Amazing Girl Using Amog Routine


    Pick Up Amazing Girl Using AMOG Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Where do I start... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I headed to the this club alone. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. At this time I have successfully used AMOG routine. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    What To Do To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: learn how to pick up women  pick up clubs  get a girl to like you  beautiful women quotes  beautiful women quotes  how to get a girl off  pick up artist  how to raise self confidence  old men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll