• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Hot Girl Using 111 Routine


    Mypickup Hot Girl Using 111 Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She blushed a bit when I was using 111 Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Questions To Ask To Get To Know A Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  pick up women in  picking up women  using nlp  beautiful woman  pick up arts  pick up women  best places to pick up women  pick up ladies  carlos xuma alpha male  ny speed dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll