• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Beautiful Girl Using Kino Techniques


    Find A Beautiful Girl Using Kino Techniques

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. She brightened up considerably after I used the kino techniques. Really work! I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Tips For Getting Girls title=



    Tags: get a girl friend  quotes to get a girl  pick up woman  hot to get a girl  how do you pick up women  best places to pick up women  tips to get a girl  supervisory leadership skills  signs of love body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll