• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Beautiful Women Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    How To Impress A Beautiful Women Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. I want to share this story... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I just introduced myself. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I advise Yes ladder escalation technique. It is great! I use it and it helps me. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I playing with her panty line. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Get Girl Number title=



    Tags: using nlp  how do you get a girl  how to get a girl frind  pick up training  get a girl to kiss you  get up girl  how to get a girl hot  lines to pick up women  verbal communication skills in the workplace  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll