• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Girl Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How 2 Get A Girl Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Easy Concert K Close Routine helped me put her into a small trance. Her eyes lit up. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Singles Date title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  pick up training  using nlp  tips to get a girl  lines to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  using nlp  learn how to pick up women  free speed dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll