• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cute Women Using Kiss Close Method


    Talk To Cute Women Using Kiss Close Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. At this time I have successfully used Kiss Close Method. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Dating White Women title=



    Tags: ib pick up lines  pick up training  beautiful woman  lines to pick up women  learn to pick up women  ways to get a girl back  ways to get a girl back  nlp eye movements  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll