• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Pretty Chick Using Awkward Question Game


    How To Attract Pretty Chick Using Awkward Question Game

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I use 'We should get married!' opener. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I try Awkward question game - its really work! I tapping her on the shoulder. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Looking For Girl title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  picking up women  get girl  get me a girl  ways to get a girl  can i get a girl  pua pick up  steps to get a girl  pick up arts  internal communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll