• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Cool Girl Using K Closing Technique


    How To Flirt With Cool Girl Using K Closing Technique

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. She become a little nervous, when I applied K Closing technique, but then relaxed. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Dating Women Tips title=



    Tags: best places to pick up women  get a girl to like me  how to get a girl horny  how pick up women  using nlp  get a girl to like you  picking up women  awesome pick up lines for guys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll