• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Beautiful Chick Using Backpacker Routine


    How 2 Get A Beautiful Chick Using Backpacker Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She blushed a bit when I was using Backpacker Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dating For Women title=



    Tags: how talk sweet  how chick close  beautiful method  cute chick using  ways lady 111  attract dynamics  pretty women using  pickup chicks routine  pick using day  male body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll