• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Amazing Women Using Class Routine


    How To Find A Amazing Women Using Class Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. Class routine work fine when I try it. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get A Girl Back You Love title=



    Tags: tips how to get a girl  beautiful women quotes  pick up girls  pick up a girl  get up girl  steps to get a girl  pick up a girl  pick up girls  best place to pick up women  online dating safety  men pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll