• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Girls Using Negative Attraction Technique


    How To Get A Girls Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Where do I start... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were some seats available. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. Negative Attraction Technique helped me put her into a small trance. I sit in front of her with a smile. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Single Free Dating Site title=



    Tags: how pick up women  what to get a girl  pick up artist  tips to pick up women  get a girl online  pick up woman  best pick up women  beautiful woman  dating women seeking men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll