• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Beautiful Chick Using Sit On Lap Routine


    Impress A Beautiful Chick Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a little succes story of mine... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. One method that seems sit on lap routine to help me prepare relax her. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Ways To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: chick naked man  how lap  approach pretty using  lady nipples routine  kiss night  how pick negs  attract cool using  baby lap  cute chick routines  night game techniques  tom butler bowdon  best dating advice for men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll