• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Pretty Women Using Hosts Party Routine


    How To Get A Pretty Women Using Hosts Party Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were some seats available. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She become a little nervous, when I applied Hosts Party routine, but then relaxed. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I playing with her panty line. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Make Girl Like You title=



    Tags: steps to get a girl  pick up  learn how to pick up women  picking up women  get up girl  tips to get a girl  pick up  poems to get a girl  best ways to get a girl  building communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll