• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Girls Using Kiss Close Method


    Attract Girls Using Kiss Close Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She become a little nervous, when I applied Kiss Close Method, but then relaxed. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Guys Get Girls title=



    Tags: talk cute duckie  pick women cocky  using slang routines  attract beautiful mystery  how chick mystery  pick cool million  cool lady stand  using isolation  how can i get a girl  nlp course singapore  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll