• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Class Routine


    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Class Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I was able to apply Class routine and it worked. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How To Get The Girl Back title=



    Tags: get a girl to kiss you  pick up method  best way to get a girl  pick up women online  get a girl to love you  get yo girl  get a girl to like me  pick up training  guy pick up lines for girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll