• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cute Girl Using Number Close Routine


    How To Pick Up Cute Girl Using Number Close Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She blushed a bit when I was using Number Close Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. Eventually she started talking to me again. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said 'No! Not here!'. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How Do You Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: i can t get a girl  get a girl in bed  pick up a girl  guide to pick up women  get it girl  tips to get a girl  women to pick up  women to pick up  tips on how to pick up women  irish online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll