• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Beautiful Baby Using Dork Slang Routines


    Approach Beautiful Baby Using Dork Slang Routines

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She brightened up considerably after I used the dork slang routines. Really work! I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get A Girl Frend title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  pick up girls  best pick up women  pick up line  ways to get a girl  get a girl friend  beautiful women quotes  best pick up women  build your self confidence  cheasy pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll