• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Chick Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    My Pickup Chick Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Her long black hair all messy. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I opened her with some playful facial gestures At this time I have successfully used Just saying Hi routine. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Pick Up On Girls title=



    Tags: ib pick up lines  how to pick up women  pick up a girl  how to get a girl off  how to get a girl horny  pick up line  pick up clubs  using nlp  get a girl  dating single  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll