• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Girl Using New Smile Routine


    Impress A Girl Using New Smile Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I've used new smile routine - and she got hooked. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get A Girl For Sex title=



    Tags: pick up women in  how to pick up women  mystery pick up  women pick up  guide to pick up women  how to find a woman  get me a girl  get a girl to like me  self hypnosis induction  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll