• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cool Lady Using Dhv Stories


    Get A Cool Lady Using DHV Stories

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. She blushed a bit when I was using DHV stories, but after this communication has become warmer. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How Do I Get Girls To Like Me title=



    Tags: pick up artist  tips to pick up women  how to get a girl horny  pick up women in  learn to pick up women  i can t get a girl  place to pick up women  leadership skills improvement  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll