• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Sweet Baby Up Using Kokology Games


    Pick Sweet Baby Up Using Kokology Games

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try Kokology Games - its really work! I sit in front of her with a smile. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get Girls Fast title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  ib pick up lines  get a girl to have sex  how do u get a girl  beuatiful women  how to get a girl  pick up advice  pick up arts  amish online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll