• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Amazing Women Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Kiss A Amazing Women Using Dealing Shit Tests

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a little succes story of mine... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I headed to the this club alone. This place look more like restaurant. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She looked so fucking hot.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. After I applied Dealing Shit Tests, it can be taken with bare hands. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Free Online Singles Dating title=



    Tags: get a girl back  pick up training  learn how to pick up women  how to find a woman  pick up advice  best pick up women  i can t get a girl  best way to get a girl  how to get girl pregnant  kamasutra clara morgan  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll