• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cute Women Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Meet A Cute Women Using Sit On Lap Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. One method that seems sit on lap routine to help me prepare relax her. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I playing with her panty line. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. The girl I was told me she was married. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We have a great night in my bed.


    Free Dating Online Services title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  pick up advice  what to get a girl  women to pick up  steps to get a girl  picking up women  hot to pick up women  beuatiful women  teaching leadership skills children  speed dating florida  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll