• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Natural Game


    Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Natural Game

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). I want to share this story... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She giggled. I advise natural game. It is great! I use it and it helps me. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Approach A Girl title=



    Tags: ib pick up lines  pick up society  hot to pick up women  how do i get a girl  poems to get a girl  poem to get a girl back  hot to get a girl  tips to get a girl  canadian online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll