• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Woman Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    How To Approach Woman Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Later me and my friend were at the bar. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. At one point I used Mysterys gambit method and it helped. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get A Girlfreind title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  pick up method  tips to pick up women  get a girl to like me  get a girl for sex  how do you get a girl  how to meet  poems to get a girl  neil strauss nlp  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll