• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Cute Lady Using Stand Up Routines


    My Pick Up Cute Lady Using Stand Up Routines

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Stand Up Routines work fine when I try it. Her eyes lit up. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Ways To Get Confidence title=



    Tags: get me a girl  how can i get a girl  way to get a girl  place to pick up women  beatiful women  pick up society  get a girl to kiss you  get it girl  speed dating ri  ways to improve english communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll